Jobs & Training
For employment applications, email a detailed CV with at least 3 contactable references to email@example.com
After verification, and if fulfilling the requirements, your CV will be added to our database. You will be asked to come in for a practical assessment. Additionally, you will be expected to undertake continuous professional development training.
For more info on training modules, dates and prices, contact us.
Requirements to fulfill to work as a Close Protection Operative and/or Exec. Prot. Driver:
(Minimum legal requirements in blue)
(Minimum AEPN Security requirements: in black + all the blue)
(What you should aim to achieve in blue, black and grey)
- South African ID Document (green bar-coded ID and/or Passport)
- PSIRA Registration Certificate (minimum grade B and Close Protection of persons US 11510)
- Unendorsed South African Driver’s Licence (minimum Code 8 / EB)
- Valid Professional Driving Permit
- Defensive Driving Course Certificate
- Anti-Hijack + Skid-pan + Offensive Driving Course Certificate
- Firearm Competency Card (SAPS) for at least one of the following:
- Firearm Competency Training Certificate Hand-Gun (Nafta, ITA)
- Firearm Competency Training Certificate Shot-gun
- Firearm Competency Training Certificate Rifle
- Firearm Competency Training Certificate Hand-Machine carbine
- Own Firearm (if any) and accessories.
- Proof of current membership and log-book of a Sport-Shooting Organization (Pref. IDPA/SADPA)
- Martial Arts Training Certificate (Pref. a full contact sport / Amok)
- CPO Training Certificate (by a recognized training company e.g. DeltaOne, Dynamic Alternatives, NSA, Ronin)
- Proof of experience in the field and contactable references.
- Proof of military or Police experience.
- Medical Certificate of fitness by an accredited Medical Practitioner
- Basic First Aid / Level 1
- First Aid Level 3
- First Aid Level 5
- Bilingual: English / Afrikaans
- Foreign languages
- Radio Operator certificate
- Boat Coxswain Licence
- Commercial Pilot licence
Fore more info on training modules, dates and prices, contact us.
|© 2008 AEPN. All rights reserved. Website by Lemonade Design Studio.|